Junior here, with a query for all of you:
>I got a call this morning from someone who's looking to do some short
>interviews with people who know (or think they know, or are just
>interested in, fascinated by, etc.) "TV rock bands."  That is, bands
>like the Monkees, Partridge Family, Josie and the Pussycats (or
>whatever their name was)

I knew a lot about the Partridge Family in the day. I had all their lps.
"I think I Love You" was my first 45. I actually wore it out.
And David Cassiday was my first
concert. I can still see that white, fringe jumpsuit. I think I was about 8.

Hey, I noticed that they put the Partridge Family Christmas album
on cd. I should buy it.

marie (fluffing on the *big* list)