Didn't the Flintstones have a Pebbles & Bamm-Bamm offshoot
where the kids sang in a band?

Scooby-Doo - classic era - had the song breaks during chase
scenes, but Fred and Daphne never sang, so never mind.

The Bugaloos!  How could I forget?  There have to be other Sid &
Marty Krofft shows with "bands".

The Muppet Show - "A - ni - MAL!  A - ni - MAL!"

"My name is Chris, I'm a tv addict."

Chris