Paul wrote:

>my guesses on expertise:
>
>Neal - "California Dreams" (a show most likely to be *just* like the Weiss
>childhood...but I think Neal calls them just "The Dreams" like most of their
>fans)

Everyone sing along:  "Surf Dudes with Attitudes (echo:  Att-i-tudes)...."

>Bill - "The Heights" (how *do* you talk to an angel?)
>(Bill is also allowed to speak on Jamie whatshisname's solo career on 90210)

Jamie Waters? Walters? The fine Ray Pruitt of 90210? I love how every time
they showed his "white trash" momma it was with a cigarette hanging out of
her mouth -- is that the signal in California?

>Cheryl - "Catwalk" (wasn't there a band in that series?)

Yeah, wasn't Neve Campbell a member?