Hey there,

The contrbutors to this amusing thread are missing all of the soap opera
rock bands, typically put together in the summer to keep the attention of
the kids home from school. I'm vague on the specifics, but I do remember
characters in bands on

- Guiding Light (sax led rock band)
- Days of our Lives (twice, mellow rock band and former punks form mock
punk band)
- Melrose Place (for like, two shows, I think)

I just love my stories <g>

and how 'bout that Jackson 5 TV show?
and how 'bout Fame?
and (look, country) the short lived "7 Brides for 7 Brothers" TV show?
and how 'bout, um that musical cop show, CopRock?
and how 'bout Daisy Duke sending her song to the big city record label
bad guys in the first episode of The Dukes of Hazzard?

and for no reason I'll toss in the famous Quincy punk rock episode w/
Courtney Love.

I'll all drained now.

Later...
CK
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]