TwangCast Mike wrote:

>Hang Tight Mac users, we're going to get this thing de-bugged for ya'll.  I
>only know two Mac users and both bring up the player and then type in the
>following address, mms://media.gemlink.com/TwangCast

I hate to tell you this, Mike, but directly pasting the link into Media
Player doesn't work either.

And then,

>Personally, I know exactly 2 people with Macs in
>a non workplace environment, hundreds with PC's.

Better start checking those monthly iMac sales figures, Mike <g>.

Other matter re Mac, Microsoft, etc.:

Bill Silvers raises a good point: I'm pretty sure that Media Player was
built to play Real Audio streams; in fact, the Real Audio people complained
when MP first came out that it disabled Real Player on any computer on
which it was installed. It's quite possible that the latest Real Audio
Player (G2 I think, also in early beta on the Mac side) will play Media
Player streams.

As well, aren't there a few alternatives to these two that you TwangCast
boys might consider?  Shockwave, Audioative (both of which Carl Z's station
use, if I'm not mistaken), Streamworks, etc.?

Stuart Munro