Bob writes:
. Mike, you might also consider renting a
>Mac for a few days and getting it to work over a modem yourself -- then
>write up a help page for Mac users to follow.

We'll have links to Mac user groups on site soon so that the issue of making
the player work (I understand it has problems on other sites with Mac too)
can be discussed by all you Mac users. We'll monitor those as much as
possible looking for a solution but we feel Microsoft is probably the
biggest part of the culprit here.  My tech guys don't know everything but
they have spent countless hours dealing with this and as Microsoft beta
developers/testers they have access to a lot of good info.  As far as other
formats for audio delivery, we're sticking by our Media Player and hoping
for divine intervention for Mac users.
I'll keep you posted, also look for a discussion chat on TwangCast soon.

Mike Hays
http://www.TwangCast.com  TM  RealCountry  24 X 7
Please Visit Then let us know what you think!

Mike Hays www.MikeHays.RealCountry.net
For the best country artist web hosting, www.RealCountry.net