Excerpts from internet.listserv.postcard2: 4-Feb-99 Re: TwangCast for
Macs by Stuart [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> As well, aren't there a few alternatives to these two that you TwangCast
> boys might consider?  Shockwave, Audioative (both of which Carl Z's station
> use, if I'm not mistaken), Streamworks, etc.?

We've had some problems with Shockwave, though it's pretty good.  Our
tech people tell me that any program designed to play mp3s will carry
our signal, so WinAmp and other programs should work as well.  I'm not
familiar with Streamworks, but the mp3 netcasts are very clear.

Carl Z.