At 04:17 PM 1/15/99 -0500, you wrote:
>On Fri, 15 Jan 1999 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
>> Lance Davis wrote:
>>
>> <<Also--and on a completely unrelated note--can someone offer a reason why
>> record companies used to make double LP's with Side 1 backed with Side 4?
>> Call me crazy, but wouldn't it make more sense to have Side 2 on the flip
>> since the record is already right there on the friggin turntable?>>
>>
>> The answer: so you could automagically play two following one and three
>> following four.  Side three following two required manual intervention.
>
>On another note...how many of you p2'ers have owned (or own) a three sided
>album? And what is it called?

Didn't Graham Parker have a three sided album? Parkerilla, perhaps? I bet
he did it just to be difficult.

Jeff

Miles of Music mail order
http://www.milesofmusic.com
FREE printed Catalog: (818) 883-9975 fax: (818) 992-8302, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Alt-Country, rockabilly, bluegrass, folk, power pop and tons more.