On 5 Mar 1999, Bill Gribble wrote:

> ND is *some* people's bible.  Honestly I have never even seen a single
> issue of it.  Last night I read a couple of the interviews in the ND
> book and I was not blown away by the writing.  And I have never
> listened to a single Uncle Tupelo album.  I saw Son Volt on Austin
> City Limits and they bored me.

Geez, this medium sucks.  I am merely stating that one of the main
journals reviewing Americana music (does anyone dispute this??  I am sure
there will be) is named after a UT album.  If you don't accept this, than
I suggest you look up the Origin of the terms Postcard and Postcard2 . .
. to which you surely must agree you participate.

-jim