James Gerard Roll <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> I mean how can people deny UT's influence when the Alt. Country Bible (No
> Depression) is named after one of their albums??  Somebody help me here??

ND is *some* people's bible.  Honestly I have never even seen a single
issue of it.  Last night I read a couple of the interviews in the ND
book and I was not blown away by the writing.  And I have never
listened to a single Uncle Tupelo album.  I saw Son Volt on Austin
City Limits and they bored me.

People's experiences are different, even within a "community" like
alt.country/P2.

Bill Gribble