[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> yes, I have gotten that Shania crap. Could not figure out who sent it.
>
> Get this ya'll. A freind of mine who is setting up a tour for me in Canada
> this summer just got thru working production at the big rodeo in Houston,
> where many country acts played, including Shania.
>
> He said that most the show was taped (including vocals).
>
> How do artists plan to get away with this. Remember what happened to ELO. They
> sure end up looking like fools if the DAT fails.....
>
> Oh well...
>
> Nancy
> flat is better than fraud

Asinine as it may be (and I hate it with great passion), that has been
going on for many years now with touring acts. Screwing up would be
nearly impossible now with backup systems in place. You'd be suprised
and horrified to learn how many arena acts are doing this.
--
Joe Gracey
President-For-Life, Jackalope Records