..., who else will be playing at
>that Saturday night Donald Lindley benefit at the Texas Union Ballroom.
>You mentioned Jimmy Dale and Kimmie.  I do believe I'll be there.
>
>Thanks,
>--junior

And is there more than one event, or has the night and venue cxhanged?
Mistuh Corder noted the copy below the other day-- for SUNDAY night,
opposite the Escovedo event--but besides being worthwhile (helping the
family), it would more than arguably the best show going Saturday night, if
that's when it is now....   I also would want to know what you have to do
to sign up, if you still can...

(I'd otherwise been thinking about some Saturday night  "running around
town" combo like  Alvin Youngblood Hart to Damon Bramlett to Kelly Willis,
to the tail end of Robbie Fulks maybe and the Bottle Rockets/Meat Puppets
finish....But considering there's that breakfast deal you scoped out
Junior, and the afternoon with the No Depression/Miles of Weisses party
it's already set to be one long great day..the Texas Union Ballroom, even
with possible seats, turned out to be a good way to end it last year!

So if it's Saturday, does the line-up below still apply--plus the Church of
Kimmie revival...and what do you have to do, Joe or somebody?

Barry M.

Jerald had said:
There is a benefit for Donald Lindley's family Sunday night, March 21 at
Stubbs with Lucinda, Joe Ely, Terry Allen, Rosie Flores, Will and Charlie
Sexton and more.  You will have to pay for this event, no badges or
wristbands get you in.