> When I don't read it in the checkout line, I read it at my parents',
> since my retired academic of a father has a subscription.  Does this
> mean it's better than academic journals?? <g>.

I assume that's a rhetorical question, since "yes" is a given.

FWIW, Country Music monthly generally has better writing and more thorough
coverage than CMW, and it's cheaper, too, which is why I subscribe to it.
Of course, you don't get the latest news as quickly that way, but things
move slowly around here anyhow.

Jon Weisberger  Kenton County, KY [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://home.fuse.net/jonweisberger/