[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> In a message dated 3/9/99 9:47:00 PM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> writes:
>
> << You'd be suprised
>  and horrified to learn how many arena acts are doing this.  >>
>
> AHA!!! Now we know why Kimmie always sounds so good at the Cactus Cafe. <G>
>
> Slim

exactly. In fact, our whole three-piece act is a giant loop that I have
burned onto a CD hidden in my amp. None of us play a note and all of
Kimmie's vocals are lipsynched. this takes away any chance of a nasty
little error intruding into the perfection, and saves her voice for
talking on the phone.

Actually, if I could get Dave Pomeroy to do all of my bass parts and put
them into a loop it would be a great improvement to the act. I shall act
upon that at once.
--
Joe Gracey
President-For-Life, Jackalope Records