BARNARD wrote:

> Joe:
> > Asinine as it may be (and I hate it with great passion), that has been
> > going on for many years now with touring acts. Screwing up would be
> > nearly impossible now with backup systems in place. You'd be suprised
> > and horrified to learn how many arena acts are doing this.
>
> Are a majority of arena acts, say, doing this?  Just wondering.

I don't know how many, I just know that the practice is probably more
common than we suspect simply because it has been around for so many
years, unless it became passé because it wasn't really an improvement. I
do know that things like loops and triggered stuff are in common use.

> Second, Joe, please let us know, when you can, who else will be playing at
> that Saturday night Donald Lindley benefit at the Texas Union Ballroom.
> You mentioned Jimmy Dale and Kimmie.  I do believe I'll be there.

As of now, the only acts I am aware of are Jimmie Dale, Kimmie, and Hal
Ketchum. However, I think there are more and I will know that this week
when we rehearse.

--
Joe Gracey
President-For-Life, Jackalope Records