Given the recent traffic here and especially on P1, I'd say the man has a
valid point.

rebecca, who is still unsure if she likes "Summerteeth"

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Purcell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]

>From a Salon interview with Jeff Tweedy. Joshua Green is the
writer. Who is he and why is he such a dick?

Q: I was thinking specifically of the No Depression purists who are
kind of militantly pro-twang, you know what I mean?

A: I really have no concern for them. It's great that they have plenty
of music to like. I think it's interesting that they still talk about us.
It's like something for them to talk about that this band continues
to let them down. I think there are a certain group of people that are
really purist about it, but somehow they can't find it in their hearts
to  just let us alone and get on with their lives.

Militantly pro-Scorcher,
Dave

***
Dave Purcell, [EMAIL PROTECTED]