William T. Cocke wrote:

> You know, I just read this interview and I'm with Dave.
> What's the deal here? Since when did this "No Depression
> purists" tag start appearing? Just who exactly is this guy
> referring to? He doesn't say. Out of the 700 people on this
> list, I doubt that anyone really fits the bill here. Is he
> referring to Postcard?

Only thing happening on postcard in this domain is so-called ND
non-purists getting pissed off because so-called ND purists AREN'T
complaining about how ND impure Summerteeth sounds.  If you see what I
mean.  I'd say that interviewer would be in good company with the other
strawperson manufacturers on that mailing list.
Stevie