From: Lazarevic Aleksandar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 1999 4:19 PM
To: passenger side
Subject: NATO bombs

I'm sorry for using this space for political themes
but this is faster way to inform all my friends + i'll be short.
NATO planned bombing YU tonight or some of next days and
our government proclaimed state of high combativeness
so if i don't answer on your letters it'll not be anything
unusual. Please wait a while. Thanx !

Alex

Aleksandar Lazarevic
p.fah 80