Alex, is there much Twang in your area of the world? I think that it's
damned amazing that we have listmembers here from places so far away. If
possible, can you give us any information on Country/Bluegrass/Twang music
in Eastern Europe? Which artists are popular? Are there many radio stations
or clubs which feature this music? What's the music scene like over there?

Meanwhile, everybody say a prayer to your diety of choice for everyone who
is involved in the current conflict, on both sides. And even those in the
middle. Headed that way in 9 days.

Jeff Wall
 http://www.twangzine.com The Webs least sucky music magazine
3421 Daisy Crescent - Va Beach, Va - 23456