At 10:18 PM 3/23/99 +0100, you wrote:
>I'm sorry for using this space for political themes
>but this is faster way to inform all my friends + i'll be short.
>NATO planned bombing YU tonight or some of next days and
>our government proclaimed state of high combativeness
>so if i don't answer on your letters it'll not be anything
>unusual. Please wait a while. Thanx !
>
>Alex

Alex, don't forget to duck. Hopefully this unpleasentness will be over
soon. Considering the circumstances, please don't think it rude of me to
hope that we do not meet in the near future. God Bless, and be careful.

Underway in 11 days

Jeff Wall
 http://www.twangzine.com The Webs least sucky music magazine
3421 Daisy Crescent - Va Beach, Va - 23456