>Alex,
>
>Sorry to be rude but perhaps it would be a good idea to get your country's
>troops out of Kosovo.  Milosevic is out of control and the only language
the
>the man understands is military action.  I was recently in Bosnia and
>Croatia and saw the lovely aftermath of the Serb's invasion of those
>countries.
>
>Not blaming you of course but your "leader" needs to be stopped!
>
>rebecca katic

    If you think that people have to suffer because of their leader than my
answer
don't have sense. I see you were in Bosnia and suffered but believe me i'm
not guilty. I refused many times to go to war in Bosnia because i didn't
wanted to
kill anyone. As one India wise man said. Who is good to me i'm good to him
and
who is bad to me i'm good to him. If you answer with fire on fire how's fire
gonna
end ?
    And what happened in Bosnia is very long story. If you want me to
continue
on that please mail me privately. Let's not disturbe people on the list with
stupid themes.
    I see you're full of hate but try not to think about stupid politicians
and their decisions.
Play some good music. I sugest you new Tom House - white man's burden.
I'm obsessed with this cd last 2 weeks. I hope you'll be in better mood
soon.

Alex

Aleksandar Lazarevic
p.fah 80