Gnip Gnop Knaus:

> Oh come one, Shonen Knife aren't stellar players, especially on
> their early stuff, but The Shaggs couldn't find down beat with a
> map. Shonen Knife play HAPPY FUN music and are damn endearing. And
> they have some FANTASIC pop songs, even if they stumble every once
> in a while - like all of Let's Knife. Aaaand they put on a great
> live show. I swear.

I work with a couple of Japanese gals who are just as cute and
botch the English language just as badly. I think I'll round them up,
pull a Malcolm McLaren, and get them to sing my new hit songs
"My Dog Like Vanilla Ice Cream" and "Red Car Go Fast Ha! Ha!
Ha!"

Ok, that's enough from me. I don't want to be scolded by the
Buford Pusser of the list.

Dave

***
Dave Purcell, [EMAIL PROTECTED]