> Morgan "However, I do wish Mr. Tweedy looked like he wanted to play for us
> folks that paid $17.50 a pop"

It has struck me that Tweedy has gotten to be much more of an attitude
performer as the years have rolled on.  In UT, he was quite the ray of
sunshine and the entertaining one compared to Farrar, and he continued to
have an entertainer's approach and worked his intrinsic charm during the
early Wilco tours.  Last couple of years, however, as best I've been
able to observe it, he has definitely caught the artiste bug, in terms of
his performance style.

Which is too bad.  I infinitely prefer performers who come out and do
their best to "entertain" the audience.  Looking like you want to play is
part of the job, as I figure it....

--jr.