Neal:
>I dunno tho, sure he might be more the artiste nowadays, but I still think
he
>tends to be very charming onstage. At least I've never seem him be anything
>but. I even saw him do an acoustic performance once in LA before AM came out
>where he was sick from bad Mexican food. He had to excuse himself more than
>once to use the facilities, much to the amusement of Jay Bennet. And more
>recently, on the Golden Smog tour, he was bar far the most charismatic
>performer on that stage.

Well, that's good to hear...he doesn't seem like a bad bloke at all, and I
hope some of these recent observations are just arbitary instances...  His
music is reaching far wider audiences now more than ever, he's got some big
tours this summer, etc.
That shouldn't be the key to happiness or anything, but it'd be nice to see
him enjoy a bit of his success...

morgan