On Sun, Feb 08, 2009 18:22:17 PM +0100, mouss wrote:
> > I mean replacing or deleting already set Message-Id headers. And
> > it will break MUA driven thread handling
>
> - very few people put their Sent mail in the same folders as
> - received mail even then, MUAs have heuristics to cope with such
> - situations.

??? Maybe I'm missing something, but having sent and received messages
in the same folder is exactly what happens whenever you have a folder
receiving or storing mailing list messages, isn't it?

And if I participate to a thread my sent email goes right in the
middle of many received emails and I do want to see to which ones I
replied and who replied directly to me. Ditto for almost everybody I
know who uses email. Why are you saying this is a rare case?

Thanks,
Marco
software is used *around* you:            http://digifreedom.net/node/84