On Mon, Oct 30, 2023 at 03:54:10PM -0400, Scott Kitterman via Postfix-users
wrote:

> > Scott Kitterman, when he gets around to reading this thread will I hope
> > have more to say the subject.
>
> I've implemented the options from OpenDKIM that I thought made sense.  If
> it's
> in the documentation for dkimpy-milter as implemented, it should work fine.
> If
> you need something I didn't document as implemented from OpenDKIM, then you
> should stick with OpenDKIM.

Perhaps my message did not come across as intended.  I am actually using
"dkimpy-milter" myself, and for just signing, where I could be using
OpenDKIM.  It works fine, even if there's some room for more polish.

Thanks for the hard work.

--
    Viktor.