First of all, I didn't want to start a religious discussion here about
different tools - for that I apologize!

Viktor, thanks for the insight, that was exactly what I was looking
for, pros and cons for the tools.

We are running a big service in a very slow moving industry, and I
need to implement DKIM before Google comes out with their new
requirements for bulk senders. So I basically have one shot to
implement this, I cannot use OS packages, and I'm quite limited in
what I can do at all - and it needs to integrate into our automation.

So something where support is available, would be very helpful :)

Jens