On Jun 16, 2024, at 10:30 PM, Peter via Postfix-users
<postfix-users@postfix.org> wrote:

> It's likely that roundcube is not configured for TLS and postfix is (as it
> should be) configured not to offer AUTH until TLS is established.

Yes, postfix is configured to use TLS, and no roundcube is not. When I
configure roundcube to connect using TLS it can’t even connect to the server. I
don’t understand what’s going on with roundcube, but it’s definitely not
behavior I would expect. It’s had me pulling my hair out for two days, and I
don’t even have any hair.

I’m hoping I have solved the problem. I have roundcube sending mail on port 25
with no auth (all daemons are running on the same server), and it is sending
mail. Gmail rejects it, but I’ve altered my spf record to include localhost. I
hope once that propagates my problems with be solved.

Paul Schmehl
paul.schm...@gmail.com