* Jeff Bernier <jbern...@risd.edu>:

> I had asked a fairly clear question... it was: Ho do I set Postfix to
> accept email for, and relay email to another MTA? This is the one thing
> I need to accomplish.

It's not really easy to answer that question:

"accept email for another MTA": why does the mail arrive on the Postfix
box? What should the Postfix DO with the mail? For all recipients? Or
just for existing recipients? Where do you get a list of valid recipients
from?

"relay email to another MTA": what email? All email? Just email TO a
certain destination domain? For all recipients? Or just for existing
recipients? Where do you get a list of valid recipients from?

You PROBABLY need to set:

relay_domains = domain.to.relay.to
relay_recipient_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/relay_recipients
# that makes postfix accept mail TO valid_recipi...@domain.to.relay.to

# containing:
# domain.to.relay.to    [mta.to.relay.to]

--
Ralf Hildebrandt
Postfix - Einrichtung, Betrieb und Wartung       Tel. +49 (0)30-450 570-155