On 5-May-2009, at 10:04, Jeff Bernier wrote:
There's really no need to berate me and otherwise treat me like a buffoon.... Victor.
Is there someone willing to help? Please?

Consider two things. First, stop top-posting. Trim your quoted material and reply after, preserving the conversational thread. Second, consider growing a much thicker skin before getting on the Internet. If you think Viktor 'berated' you, you are going to be in for a whole world of hurt.

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top-posting#Top-posting>

--
It's like looking for the farmer's daughter in a haystack, and
        finding the needle.