Israel Garcia wrote:
My scenario:

I have a lot of postfix servers, each one, use to sent mail directly
to internet, so It's difficult to monitor them.
What I want?

Put all postfix's of my servers to send all their external mail  to an
smarthost server in my network.  I mean, the smarthost must receive
ONLY mail from my servers and relay them mail to internet. Remember I
have a lot of different servers and domains so I don't know how to
configure this smarthost becasuse in some way it's becoming an open
relay.

My question:
How can I setup a secure smarthost to my network that receive mail
ONLY from my servers and  relay all mail directly to Internet? Include
some configuration if possible.

if you know the IP addresses of "your" lots of different servers and domains, just use the mynetwork directive [1]

And most important, RTFM [2]

[1] http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#mynetworks
[2] http://www.postfix.org/STANDARD_CONFIGURATION_README.html

--