This is the postconf -n on my smarthost server.

server:/etc/postfix# postconf -n
append_dot_mydomain = no
biff = no
config_directory = /etc/postfix
inet_interfaces = all
mailbox_size_limit = 1024000
mydestination =
myhostname = server.domain
mynetworks = 127.0.0.0/8  xx.xx.xx.xx  #<-- my.network.subnet
myorigin = /etc/mailname
readme_directory = no
relayhost =
smtpd_banner = $myhostname ESMTP $mail_name

With this conf, only the IPs from mynetworks relay mail throuhg  the
smarthost. BUT, I repeat, users can send mail from their servers using
any sender address. How can I block this?

regards,
israel.

--
Regards;