Israel Garcia wrote:
This is the postconf -n on my smarthost server.

server:/etc/postfix# postconf -n
append_dot_mydomain = no
biff = no
config_directory = /etc/postfix
inet_interfaces = all
mailbox_size_limit = 1024000
mydestination =
myhostname = server.domain
mynetworks = 127.0.0.0/8  xx.xx.xx.xx  #<-- my.network.subnet
myorigin = /etc/mailname
readme_directory = no
relayhost =
smtpd_banner = $myhostname ESMTP $mail_name

With this conf, only the IPs from mynetworks relay mail throuhg  the
smarthost. BUT, I repeat, users can send mail from their servers using
any sender address. How can I block this?

once more: please don't top post.

And yet once more: please post log excerpts showing the misbehaviour (a "user [...] sending mail from their servers using any server address").

whay you you mean by "any sender address"? An IP address or an email address?

And your problem is probably that you did not define who is allowed to use your server as a relay, read
http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#smtpd_client_restrictions

it should be something like:

smtpd_client_restriction =
  permit_mynetworks