Wietse,
Hi
Thanks for your reply. I recall that I had read about another filtering
option available in Postfix which was called smtpd_proxy_filter (if I spell
it correctly) and which filtered messages before queuing. So, is there any
difference between the so-called method and using Milter?
Thanks again.

Kind Regards
Ali Majdzadeh Kohbanani