On 4/5/2011 12:54 PM, email builder wrote:

master.cf smtpd process entry:
        -o
smtpd_data_restrictions=check_sender_access,pcre:/etc/postfix/add_my_header

/etc/postfix/add_my_header:
    /^/   PREPEND X-My-Header: Hello_world

Easier than I thought.  Now, PLEASE don't take this the wrong way, but I'm
wondering why no one offered this solution.  Am I doing something I should not
be doing?

Nothing wrong with the above setting if it solves your original problem.

I expect no one offered that as a solution because you have yet to explain what problem you're trying to solve in a way everyone understands.

Good luck.

  -- Noel Jones