email builder:
> some smtpd_*_restrictions checks.  It turns out (from my testing, but I can't
> find this in the docs) that you can still use PREPEND to add a header even
> though you're looking at certain envelope data.

ACCESS(5)                                                            ACCESS(5)

NAME
       access - Postfix SMTP server access table
       PREPEND headername: headervalue
              Prepend the specified message header to the message.  When  more
              than  one  PREPEND  action  executes, the first prepended header
              appears before the second etc. prepended header.

              Note: this action must execute before  the  message  content  is
              received;    it    cannot    execute    in    the   context   of
              smtpd_end_of_data_restrictions.

              This feature is available in Postfix 2.1 and later.