On Mon, 11 Apr 2011 14:02 -0400, "Wietse Venema" <wie...@porcupine.org>
wrote:
> If the above required different banners on different IP addresses,
> then surely I would have mentioned this.
>
> If the above required TWO postscreen daemons running on the same
> host, then surely I would have mentioned this.
>
> I could write thousands of lines of documentation about all the
> things that you don't need to do.
>
> Or you could just take the hint: if the docs don't say something
> is required, then it really is not required.

I'm sorry I thought this list was for new users too.

Everybody says take one step at a time.  Which I'm doing. I've been
doing as much reading as I can, and find a bunch of stuff confusing.  So
I try to ask nicely and thank folks for their time.

If you're gonna get ornery because I'm not as smart as an expert about
all this stuff this then I should really take the other hint too, and go
bark up a different tree.

Thanks again to everybody who was nice & helpful.  Good bye.

Jeremy Alsten