On 02/10/2012 10:39, Ralf Hildebrandt wrote:
* Tom Kinghorn <thomas.kingh...@gmail.com>:
domainname                  domainname:

domainname is a copy of the "smtp...smtp" line in master, renamed to
"domainname...smtp"

and then use domainname_concurrency_limit

Thanks Ralph.

I think my explanation of the problem was incorrect, my apologies.

let me provide samples:

In transport i have

<snip>
anglicanboksburg.org.za       spambox:
angussa.com                         spambox:
ansc.co.za                             spambox:
nushasingh.com                    spambox:
aomega.co.za                       spambox:
aphroditediamonds.co.za     spambox:
apollo21.co.za                      spambox:
aquaproof.co.za                  spambox:
</snip>

There are currently 837 lines and all the domains are hosted at spambox.co.za

In main.cf I have:

spambox_destination_concurrency_limit = 3
spambox_destination_rate_delay = 1s
spambox_destination_recipient_limit = 6

In master.cf i have

spambox unix - - n - - smtp -o syslog_name=postfix-spambox

Is there an easier way to add the entries other than manually adding more to the already
existing file with 837 lines?
It just seems like an ineffective way of doing things.

It would be better to limit the domains based on the destination, then one could use a wildcard so that any domains hosted by <host>.domainname.co.za gets x, y, z restrictions.

hope his makes my predicament a little clearer.
Thanks
Tom