Am 02.10.2012 11:15, schrieb Robert Schetterer:
> Am 02.10.2012 11:00, schrieb Tom Kinghorn:
>> On 02/10/2012 10:39, Ralf Hildebrandt wrote:
>>> * Tom Kinghorn <thomas.kingh...@gmail.com>:
>>> domainname                  domainname:
>>>
>>> domainname is a copy of the "smtp...smtp" line in master, renamed to
>>> "domainname...smtp"
>>>
>>> and then use domainname_concurrency_limit
>>>
>> Thanks Ralph.
>>
>> I think my explanation of the problem was incorrect, my apologies.
>>
>> let me provide samples:
>>
>> In transport i have
>>
>> <snip>
>> anglicanboksburg.org.za       spambox:
>> angussa.com                         spambox:
>> ansc.co.za                             spambox:
>> nushasingh.com                    spambox:
>> aomega.co.za                       spambox:
>> aphroditediamonds.co.za     spambox:
>> apollo21.co.za                      spambox:
>> aquaproof.co.za                  spambox:
>> </snip>
>>
>> There are currently 837 lines and all the domains are hosted at
>> spambox.co.za
>>
>> In main.cf I have:
>>
>> spambox_destination_concurrency_limit = 3
>> spambox_destination_rate_delay = 1s
>> spambox_destination_recipient_limit = 6
>>

>> In master.cf i have
>>
>> spambox unix  -       -       n       -       -       smtp -o
>> syslog_name=postfix-spambox
>>
>> Is there an easier way to add the entries other than manually adding
>> more to the already
>> existing file with 837 lines?
>> It just seems like an ineffective way of doing things.
>>
>> It would be better to limit the domains based on the destination, then
>> one could
>> use a wildcard so that any domains hosted by <host>.domainname.co.za
>> gets x, y, z restrictions.
>>
>> hope his makes my predicament a little clearer.
>> Thanks
>> Tom
>>

> hm , perhaps some combi of these parameters may work
> but wait for others comment, i am really not sure
>
> http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html
> check_client_mx_access type:table
>     Search the specified access(5) database for the MX hosts for the
> client hostname, and execute the corresponding action. Note: a result of
> "OK" is not allowed for safety reasons. Instead, use DUNNO in order to
> exclude specific hosts from blacklists. This feature is available in
> Postfix 2.7 and later.

guess this might be better

check_recipient_mx_access type:table
    Search the specified access(5) database for the MX hosts for the
RCPT TO domain, and execute the corresponding action. Note: a result of
"OK" is not allowed for safety reasons. Instead, use DUNNO in order to
exclude specific hosts from blacklists. This feature is available in
Postfix 2.1 and later.

but i am still not sure if this is working

--
Best Regards
MfG Robert Schetterer