Am 02.10.2012 17:02, schrieb Wietse Venema:
> Robert Schetterer:
>> smtpd_data_restrictions = check_recipient_mx_access
>> hash:/etc/postfix/check_recipient_mx_access
>
> Postfix has no multi-recipient lookup feature, so the above is a
> NOOP for multi-recipient mail.
>
>> mx0.gmx.net FILTER slow:mx0.gmx.net
>> mx1.gmx.net FILTER slow:mx1.gmx.net
>
> Absent concrete evidence I would not assume that mx0.gmx.net and
> mx1.gmx.net are implemented as one computer per mx record, and I
> would not assume that their MX hosts enforce rate limits etc.
> independently.
>
> Therefore, instead of using FILTER, and instead of using filters
> per gmx MX record, I would use a transport map with ``gmx.net->slow:''.
>
>       Wietse

it was asked to avoid list of domains ( may getting huge )  for slow
transport, so i tested
check_recipient_mx_access for avoid listing single domains , and use
their mx record for slow transport, gmx was for example

---snip-old mail

<snip>
anglicanboksburg.org.za       spambox:
angussa.com                         spambox:
ansc.co.za                             spambox:
nushasingh.com                    spambox:
aomega.co.za                       spambox:
aphroditediamonds.co.za     spambox:
apollo21.co.za                      spambox:
aquaproof.co.za                  spambox:
</snip>

There are currently 837 lines and all the domains are hosted at
spambox.co.za

In main.cf I have:

spambox_destination_concurrency_limit = 3
spambox_destination_rate_delay = 1s
spambox_destination_recipient_limit = 6

In master.cf i have

spambox unix  -       -       n       -       -       smtp -o
syslog_name=postfix-spambox

Is there an easier way to add the entries other than manually adding
more to the already
existing file with 837 lines?
--snip
--