Am 02.10.2012 11:00, schrieb Tom Kinghorn:
> On 02/10/2012 10:39, Ralf Hildebrandt wrote:
>> * Tom Kinghorn <thomas.kingh...@gmail.com>:
>> domainname                  domainname:
>>
>> domainname is a copy of the "smtp...smtp" line in master, renamed to
>> "domainname...smtp"
>>
>> and then use domainname_concurrency_limit
>>
> Thanks Ralph.
>
> I think my explanation of the problem was incorrect, my apologies.
>
> let me provide samples:
>
> In transport i have
>
> <snip>
> anglicanboksburg.org.za       spambox:
> angussa.com                         spambox:
> ansc.co.za                             spambox:
> nushasingh.com                    spambox:
> aomega.co.za                       spambox:
> aphroditediamonds.co.za     spambox:
> apollo21.co.za                      spambox:
> aquaproof.co.za                  spambox:
> </snip>
>
> There are currently 837 lines and all the domains are hosted at
> spambox.co.za
>
> In main.cf I have:
>
> spambox_destination_concurrency_limit = 3
> spambox_destination_rate_delay = 1s
> spambox_destination_recipient_limit = 6
>

> In master.cf i have
>
> spambox unix  -       -       n       -       -       smtp -o
> syslog_name=postfix-spambox
>
> Is there an easier way to add the entries other than manually adding
> more to the already
> existing file with 837 lines?
> It just seems like an ineffective way of doing things.
>
> It would be better to limit the domains based on the destination, then
> one could
> use a wildcard so that any domains hosted by <host>.domainname.co.za
> gets x, y, z restrictions.
>
> hope his makes my predicament a little clearer.
> Thanks
> Tom

hm , perhaps some combi of these parameters may work
but wait for others comment, i am really not sure

http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html
check_client_mx_access type:table
    Search the specified access(5) database for the MX hosts for the
client hostname, and execute the corresponding action. Note: a result of
"OK" is not allowed for safety reasons. Instead, use DUNNO in order to
exclude specific hosts from blacklists. This feature is available in
Postfix 2.7 and later.

http://www.postfix.org/access.5.html
FILTER transport:destination
              After the message is queued, send the  entire  mes-
              sage through the specified external content filter.
              The transport name specifies the first field  of  a
              mail  delivery  agent  definition in master.cf; the
              syntax of the next-hop destination is described  in
              the  manual  page  of  the  corresponding  delivery
              agent.  More  information  about  external  content
              filters is in the Postfix FILTER_README file.
--
Best Regards
MfG Robert Schetterer