On 25/02/2013 22:59, Reindl Harald wrote:

Am 25.02.2013 21:54, schrieb Birta Levente:
On 25/02/2013 12:38, marcos gonzalez wrote:
Hi

Thanks for the answer.

I'm reading how more of you separates http of mail, is correct but If you needs
the same SSL certificate for more
than one domain, and for legal questions you can't include all domains in one
certificate, I don't know If
postfix has the possibility to create a table domains where you can say " for this
domain this certificate". I
know is a very special case and not's typical to do, and for this I prefer to
comment to this list.

If anyone knows how to create this rule, be grateful

I use multiple certificate on multiple domains with multiple postfix instances
:)

have fun if you are growing up to 100, 200, 300, 500 domains

ypur administration overhead will grow dramatically for zero
benefit or you have sooner or later to go back to a unified
servername

the idiot who was admin befor eme also thought it is cool
to have "mail.domain.tld" and communicate it for his 5
domains, now as we are have some hundret of them i am
happy that i have made the step to unify it to "mail.thelounge.net"
with ONE certificate and ONE ip-address for keep things simple

Absolutely right. But in my case (and possibly others) it's about 10 domains ... and only 2 have different certificate/IP .... because ...well ... they have ... it's from situation to situation...