Hi

Thanks for the answer.

I'm reading how more of you separates http of mail, is correct but If you needs the same SSL certificate for more than one domain, and for legal questions you can't include all domains in one certificate, I don't know If postfix has the possibility to create a table domains where you can say " for this domain this certificate". I know is a very special case and not's typical to do, and for this I prefer to comment to this list.

If anyone knows how to create this rule, be grateful

Thanks