>> I grep'ed the mail logs for dnsblog and got a huge number of these:
>>
>> [postfix/postscreen] warning: psc_dnsbl_request: connect to
>> private/dnsblog service: No such file or directory
>
> Looks as if you've found the problem.
>
> Make sure your master.cf has an entry like:
>
> dnsblog  unix  -       -       n       -       0       dnsblog

Thank you.  I added it and restarted postfix and started to get errors
like these:

[postfix/dnsblog] warning: dnsblog_query: lookup error for DNS query
MASKED.list.dnswl.org: Host or domain name not found. Name service
error for name=MASKED.list.dnswl.org type=A: Host not found, try again

I did some searching and I think this was due to my use of Google's
DNS resolvers (8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4).  I added my host's DNS resolver
first in the list and the errors seem to have stopped.  Is that a good
config?

I also read a recommendation to set up a caching nameserver like
unbound on the same machine as postfix.  Is that the right thing to
do?

Is there a way to verify that everything is working properly?

- Grant