Grant:
> I'm on Gentoo and I use the etc-update script to update config files
> after upgrading.  Should dnsblog be uncommented in a default
> master.cf?  If so I may need to file a Gentoo bug.

As distributed by me, the 'inet' smtpd service is active, and all
postscreen-related services are commented out.

smtp      inet  n       -       n       -       -       smtpd
#smtp      inet  n       -       n       -       1       postscreen
#smtpd     pass  -       -       n       -       -       smtpd
#dnsblog   unix  -       -       n       -       0       dnsblog
#tlsproxy  unix  -       -       n       -       0       tlsproxy

As documented, when you turn on postcreen you turn off the 'inet'
smtpd service and turn on all the postscreen-related services:

#smtp      inet  n       -       n       -       -       smtpd
smtp      inet  n       -       n       -       1       postscreen
smtpd     pass  -       -       n       -       -       smtpd
dnsblog   unix  -       -       n       -       0       dnsblog
tlsproxy  unix  -       -       n       -       0       tlsproxy

Details in http://www.postfix.org/POSTSCREEN_README.html#config