On 01.10.14, 15:29, Wietse Venema wrote:
> giacomo:
> > On 30.09.14, 16:26, Wietse Venema wrote:
> > > giacomo:
> > >
> > > Does this mean that us...@example.com, us...@example.com, etc., are
> > > delivered to the same ISP mailbox, and you want to deliver it to
> > > separate mailboxes on your server? (Replace "example.com" with your
> > > real domain name).
> >
> > Not exactly. The ISP mailbox catch all users of real domain name in
> > a unique mail box (example chatch...@realdomain.com).
> > I want to deliver it on a internal server to separate mailboxes.
> > Is possible this action?
>
> I see no difference with my description above. Multiple recipients
> are delivered to the same ISP mailbox, and you want to deliver that
> email elsewhere to separate mailboxes.
>
> I suggest that you look at my solution below.
>
>       Wietse

> > > You "should" be able to do this with a fetchmail-like program that
> > > looks at the Postfix X-Original-To address header.
> > >
> > > DO NOT USE the To: address header for this purpose. Doing so will
> > > result in delivery loops with mailing list articles. For example,
> > > this reply message does not have your address in the To: header;
> > > and you would be sending it back to postfix-users@postfix.org.
> > > That would cause you to lose your mailing list membership.

I've one problem, the messages are without X-Original-To header.
The header of the ISP mail server is this (is not inserted any IP address
or email address):

Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2014 18:04:57 +0200
Subject: Your holiday is here.
From: "News" <n...@somedomain.com>
To: us...@realdomain.com

Where isp.mailserver.com is the name of mail server of the ISP,
us...@realdomain.com is the
recipient, catch...@realdomain.com is the mail collector of ISP.

How to spit with this headers?

Thanks.

--
Luciano
Le informazioni contenute nella presente e-mail e nei documenti/files

This e-mail contains confidential and/or privileged information. If you are
not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error), please
notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised
communication, diffusion, disclosure and copy of the material in this
e-mail is strictly forbidden.