giacomo:

> I've one problem, the messages are without X-Original-To header.
>       by localhost (isp.mailserver.com [xxx.x.x.x]) (amavisd-new, port 10024)
>       with ESMTP id 7FO08wsiMVCK for <catch...@realdomain.com>;
>       Fri,  3 Oct 2014 18:05:00 +0200 (CEST)

As you see above, the ISP expands virtual aliases before their
content filter. I suspect that this is why they lose the original
recipient.

>       by isp.mailserver.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id F09FD4AC55F
>       for <us...@realdomain.com>; Fri,  3 Oct 2014 18:04:57 +0200 (CEST)

I don't understand how the conversion from catch...@realdomain.com
to us...@realdomain.com is done.

Regardless, the Postfix Received: header does not show the recipient
with multi-recipient mail. So it is not a good indicator of who the
email was addressed to.

> From: "News" <n...@somedomain.com>
> To: us...@realdomain.com

As mentioned, the To: header must not be used - it does not work
for BCC recipients.

For example, this email reply does not have you in the To: header.
If you were to deliver this email based on the To: header then you
would be sending it right back to the postfix-users mailing list.