On 04.10.14, 09:30, Wietse Venema wrote:
> giacomo:

> > > For the last time, I repeat my question. What information is
> > > used to convert catch...@realdomain.com into us...@realdomain.com?
> >
> > Excuse me, Wietse.
> >
> > The Zimbra server collects the domain's messages.
> >
> > How do the internal server (HMailServer) to divide messages
> > received from external mail server (Zimbra) with this header
> > I don't have idea.
> >
> > I check the log of HMailServer and post the result.
>
> I suspect it looks at the To: header. You may be able to achive
> similar results with fetchmail and similar tools but it is broken
> by design: it mis-handles BCC recipients and it would send this
> reply back to the postfix-users mailing list.
>
>       Wietse

Hello Wietse,
Yes, the HMailserver seems that using this solution.
At least so it seems from the logs.

Thanks.

--
Luciano
Le informazioni contenute nella presente e-mail e nei documenti/files

This e-mail contains confidential and/or privileged information. If you are
not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error), please
notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised
communication, diffusion, disclosure and copy of the material in this
e-mail is strictly forbidden.