--On November 21, 2014 at 2:30:18 PM -0500 Wietse Venema <wie...@porcupine.org> wrote:

Postfix 2.12 allows one lookup table to produce a query for another
lookup table.  For example:

    smtpd_sender_login_maps = pipemap:{lmdb:map1, ldap:map2}

This will transform the sender with the LMDB table, before searching
the LDAP table. Note: when the LMDB table returns "not found" then
there will be no LDAP query.

I expect that pipemap will be the start of a family of simple
database primitives that canbe combined to implement powerful
queries.

That sounds like an awesome feature. So theoretically then, I'd assume I could then just use two ldap maps... One to do the domain rewrite, the second to look up where to deliver.

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Platform Architect