Am 03.12.2014 um 14:32 schrieb Jose Borges Ferreira:
2) I want to forward bounces to a specific host. I was looking for a
way to specify a relayhost  or a transport for that class of messages
and couldn't find a way to achieve that.

There is no RFC that requires this. I am highly-suspicious when
people want to handle NDRs differently; they usually have a problem
that they want to cover up.

The RFC reference was for 1).
This is more about policy than anything else.

This is the scenario.
Box 1 : just receive email from "outside" - inbound flow.
Box 2 : used to sent email to the "outside" - oubound flow.

Firewalls are set in a way that don't allow Box 1 to send traffic to
the "outside", so i need to route bounces (and defers) generated in
Box 1 to Box 2

fix *why* you create bounces at all on a inbound MX

http://www.postfix.org/ADDRESS_VERIFICATION_README.html#recipient in case of not able to list some domains you accept mail for in "local_recipient_maps" is the way to go

we list all domains where we have the RCPT's in "/etc/postfix/skip_rcpt_vrfy.cf" and anything else needs to pass "reject_unverified_recipient" and so that way we can even offer spamfiltering services for customers with their own Exchange server without create a single bounce

smtpd_relay_restrictions =
 reject_unauth_destination
 check_recipient_access hash:/etc/postfix/skip_rcpt_vrfy.cf
 reject_unverified_recipient